|Start date||Course time||Duration||Price|
|29.06.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|07.09.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|02.11.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|04.01.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|01.03.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|26.04.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
- You will receive from us after the payment:
- GER certificate from the DKH language school at the end of the course
- Certificate for the visa / confirmation of registration
- Intensive course: 22 lessons per week
- You have to buy:
- Aim: A1 - level
- The classrooms are located in the center of Hanover, behind the main train station.
- Address: DKH language school, Hamburger Allee 42, 30161 Hanover.
What exactly does A1 mean? The requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference state that you should create a basic vocabulary so that you can speak and write about simple, concrete things. This is mainly about terms and phrases that affect your daily life and environment - friends and family, work, shopping and so on. You will learn simple sentence structures to express yourself when you need or are looking for something specific.
German A1 can be subdivided again: in language levels A1.1 and A1.2. So if you already know a little German or have had a German language course that was a while ago, A1.2 might be the right start for you.