|Start date||Course time||Duration||Price|
|07.09.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|07.09.2020||Mo., Di., Fr., 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||350 Euro|
|02.11.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|04.01.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|01.02.2021||Mo., Di., Fr., 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||350 Euro|
- You will receive from us after the payment:
- GER certificate from the DKH language school at the end of the course
- Certificate for the visa / confirmation of registration
- Intensive course: 22 lessons per week
- You have to buy:
- Aim: A2 - level
- The classrooms are located in the center of Hanover, behind the main train station.
- Address: DKH language school, Hamburger Allee 42, 30161 Hanover.
In the Common European Framework of Reference, A2 German stands for basic language skills. This means that you expand your vocabulary on the things and topics from your everyday life and immediate environment and can communicate in known, routine situations. You can tell yourself about yourself in simple sentences and ask for specific information. Your grammar toolbox is expanded accordingly and enables you to make somewhat more differentiated statements.
German A2 can be subdivided again: in language levels A2.1 and A2.2. Your last German course A2 has come to an end and you feel a little rusty? Then German A2.2 might be the right entry for you.