|Start date||Course time||Duration||Price|
|02.06.2020||Di., Do., Fr., 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||380 Euro|
|29.06.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||350 Euro|
|27.07.2020||Mo. - Fr., 13:00 - 16:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|07.09.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|08.09.2020||Di., Do., Fr., 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||320 Euro|
|05.10.2020||Mo. - Fr., 13:00 - 16:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|02.11.2020||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|30.11.2020||Mo. - Fr., 13:00 - 16:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
|30.11.2020||Di., Do., Fr., 17:30 - 20:45||6 weeks||320 Euro|
|04.01.2021||Mo. - Fr., 09:00 - 12:15||4 weeks||320 Euro|
- You will receive from us after the payment:
- GER certificate from the DKH language school at the end of the course
- Certificate for the visa / confirmation of registration
- Intensive course: 22 lessons per week
- You have to buy:
- Aim: B1 - level
- The classrooms are located in the center of Hanover, behind the main train station.
- Address: DKH language school, Hamburger Allee 42, 30161 Hanover.
According to the Common European Framework of Reference, German B1 enables you to deal with most situations when traveling in the German-speaking area. You can generally follow a conversation in a clear standard language and take part when it comes to familiar topics. If you successfully complete our B1 German course, your vocabulary and grammar will allow you to use the language at an advanced level.
German B1 can be subdivided again: in language level German B1.1 and German B1.2. So if you are aiming for a German B2 course, but still have a few uncertainties and construction sites, maybe German B1.2 would be the right start for you.